Empowering Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committees with Real-World Data
Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) committees are tasked to identify the most cost-effective medications for inclusion in their hospital formularies.
The challenge they face stems from a lack of data available to identify the optimal drug mix. The current formulary decision-making process is largely subjective — influenced by anecdotal evidence, physician preference, brand loyalty, relationships with sales reps and other unscientific factors.
Discover how real-world, real-time data is revolutionizing the formulary process by providing:
- A realistic picture of how medications perform outside of clinical trials (that are limited by gender, age, and incentive to adhere)
- A big-picture view of longitudinal patient experience that illustrates real-world results over time
- Drug options that consider outcomes, readmission rates, comorbidities, and other factors that add “value” beyond price
Download our P&T toolkit for hospital leaders and receive:
- An educational blog post on the use of data to inform formulary decisions, written by William Kirsh, DO, MPH, Agilum’s Chief Medical Information Officer
- An info sheet outlining the features and benefits of CRCA™ P&T, Agilum’s Comparative Rapid Cycle Analytics platform
- A peer-reviewed article, as published in the journal Hospital Pharmacy, highlighting how Agilum provided more than 45 hospitals across New York state with the real-world data and analytics methodologies to track, analyze, and predict drug utilization data in real-time during the course of the COVID-19 crisis
Learn more today!
Simply fill out the form below for full access to our toolkit — Empowering Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committees with Real-World Data.