With rising care delivery costs for health systems, it is crucial to capitalize on opportunities to lower costs and improve the quality of care. As a result, optimizing biosimilar use throughout health systems has become an important target. But how do you balance provider, patient, and pharmacy concerns about biosimilar use?
Join us for our webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 11:00 AM EST, Optimizing Biosimilar Use – Transforming Data and Insight into Action, to learn how your organization can evaluate and optimize biosimilar therapies saving up to 30% in cost. This webinar provides a case study of how shifting the use of one specific high-cost branded agent to an available biosimilar may:
- Create opportunities for new staff and services
- Improve affordability of medications
- Ultimately expand access to care
Discover how optimizing biosimilar use can positively impact your budget and how to get buy-in from multiple teams across your health system. We’ll also cover some essential considerations in evaluating and selecting biosimilars, getting buy-in from critical stakeholders, and implementing sound clinical pathways.
Optimizing Biosimilar Use – Transforming Data and Insight into Action
Wednesday, September 7, 11:00 AM EST
- Samuel G. Johnson, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP – VP Clinical Solutions
- Bonnie A. Labdi, PharmD, BCOP – Principal, Oncology
- Rebecca L. Attridge, PharmD, MS, BCPS, BCCCP – Principal, Pharmacotherapy